Monday, June 25, 2007

Jinny Beyer

I am currently visiting my brother and his family in the DC area. My SIL knows that I quilt, and tries to watch out for cute quilt shops to take me to when I visit. 10 minutes from their home is a lovely quilt shop; the name is The Jinny Beyer Studio. I was so excited! I've never seen all of her fabric in one place before. The color all over the shop was a treat for the eyes. Her patterns were made up and displayed on the walls. She also had displays, tools, jewelry, thread, and all the usual things you would find in a quilt shop. The books and patterns mostly were her designs.
DSIL had no clue that she had found the lair of one of my favorite quilters in the universe.
I'm having a great time doing tourist stuff. I may post some pix when I get home.
Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home