Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weigh-in

No pounds off this week, but another one and a quarter inches off my measurements, so there is progress being made, trading fluff for muscle. Took my Mom to JoAnn Fabric this week so she could get fabric to make herself a lined cape. She has to wear a Helios oxygen thing all the time except when she's at home and can use the room-air concentrator, and was unhappy with the way coats and jackets fit over it. She's going to be 87 in August, but still makes her own bathing suits and uses them to exercise in the pool, with her Helios thing sitting on the edge of the pool. I bought 2 patterns, Butterick 5048 (a tunic and pants) and Butterick 5049, a simple dress pattern that I've had before but in the larger sizes. I was very happy to find it in the smaller sizes. I had one dress left, but when I wore it last week, it was just too big, so it has to go. My closet is looking very empty now. I don't want to spend a lot on clothes, since I hope to lose a few more sizes, but will make a couple of things to wear while in the process.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Pat in Rockport, TX

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2007 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Congrats Pat!!!
You go buy some clothes girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home