Sunday, June 24, 2007

A nice light rain here in the NW, downpour would be better for the garden.

Doris, love your pictures and travel shorts, esp. for those of us that seem to never get away.
Sounds like it was a very memorable trip.

Picture explains why I never hesitate when asked my favorite season!
I love this brief moment in time when so many fruits are in season at once.
Just threw the chocolates in for fun, a pin cushion made by a quilty friend.

All these gems are great for the diet as long as there's none of that white
fluffy frozen stuff underneath!
Alas, I think it was a couple meals out that did me in this week & no loss, still
at ten pounds.
Seems like all the gardening would use up those calories, but the aches & pains don't burn calories I guess.

Riding high this week as our local kitty hospice shelter is preparing for their annual garage sale & I took them a van full of "what was I thinking when I bought this" stuff. They were thrilled.

Better get some things done, seems quilting is always at the bottom of the list, boo hoo,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home