Monday, June 25, 2007

Help - Newbie - LOL

Hi Everyone

I'm new here and have no idea what I'm doing LOL. I wanted to find a place to chat with other quilters and share news on what we are all working on. I live in New Zealand and am fairly new to the web as well, so it's been a steep learning curve.

I have been quilting for 15 years though and am currently starting work on my long planned baltimore quilt. I've only been mulling it over for 10 years, that's how long ago I bought the background fabric. Mind you looking at it now, I'm not sure it's really what I want for the background. Oh well never mind gives me an excuse to buy more fabric, like I need an excuse LOL

Anyhow hope someone wants to chat, tell me what you are working on or maybe some tips on how to use these blogger thingies

In the mean time happy stitching everyone from ShellyQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home