Thursday, June 28, 2007

What's the race score?

Marion: Who is winning now? Never having been on a yacht, and most likely will never, I'm interested in which country is ahead. NZ, Spain, is the USA in it?

We have decided to go ahead and do an aditional pond in the back yard. (water/pond/get it?) This one will connect to the smaller one with a stream. I think we will have some young backs do the hard part! Maybe on Saturday we can go over across town to visit the place that builds them. Our local Ace Hwd. has a beautiful one, but the guy who built it no longer works there. I think he's off at University somewhere.
Tomorrow morning I'm going to quit the charity quilt group. I have thought about doing theis for months and months, and always felt so guilty. This week I finally decided that life is too short to feel guilty about something that is supposed to be a volunteer thing. I'm going in a new direction.
With all the floods in Texas, fires in Calif. and Lake Tahoe, hope all our board members are safe out there.
A friend of my niece's will be staying with us for 5 days. I'm to pick her up at the airport tomorrow. She is going to be in town to visit her boyfriend in the Navy. Evidently the niece and she were friends in Venezuela when they were both in high school. They are MK's so guess they are used to traveling. Hope she does OK on her own most of the time. I'm sure she wants to spend time with the BF, so I made her a house key and will let her go to and from as she pleases.
Everybody have a good weekend, will check back on Monday.
Sara in Florida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home