Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wow, Marion!!

Great news about the races! I will be crossing my fingers that NZ wins, even though I have Swiss blood running through my veins LOL

BEE: How is little Ellie now?

SHELLI: I am the other DUG - 4 of us altogether now - but I live in Sth Australia. Have rellies in NZ though - in Whangarei.

I am about to start my North America quilt, to commemorate our trip over there 3 years ago. I'm going to do a row quilt - one row for each of the 9 states we visited, plus one for Canada. I'm getting really excited as I go through the fabric I collected, plus patterns signifying each state, etc. No idea how long it will take me! In the meantime I'm also planning my NZ quilt, which will be easy - just rectangular blocks of each fat quarter I've collected over the years, using the idea a friend has used. She used dark brown settings throughout and it looks stunning!

Off to heat the house up and settle down for the evening.
Hugs to all
Fran in S.A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home