Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hello Back & Stuff

It's so nice of everyone to say hello. I don,t thing I live very close to Bee or Marion, I live at Foxton Beach which is in the North Island on the west coast, about 8 hours drive from Auckland or 6 and a half if you got a lead foot LOL. Nice to meet the other DUGs :-) . Buy the way, scuse my ignorance, but what is a DUG LOL, I'm picking down under gal, Am I right?

It's been unusually cold here, had some really heavy frosts in early June, don,t usually get those til July. Looks really pretty though all the roofs and fences white, almost like snow. It doesn't snow here. Made chicken soup yesterday, from scratch, pardon the pun. It's very warming on these cold nights and the hubby likes it.

Got some more work done on the design for my central block, it,s starting to come together and I might have to dive into my stash soon and start picking out some fabrics, Well gotta go now got an early start, once again it's great to meet you all and thanks for making me feel so welcome.

Cheers from ShellyQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home