Tuesday, June 19, 2007

only in Oz !!!!

You are right Bee !! I didn't see the article but I can believe it ! Our neighbours are innovative if nothing else !?! Good to hear from you. I was beginning to think that I was the only "DUG" left standing ! So sorry to hear about your anxieties about your DGD. What a worry. With your loving support I'm sure she will come through this difficult time.

Talking DGC... My 10yr old DGS seems to have undergone a personality transplant !! DD received an email from his teacher this week saying how impressed she had been with his classroom behaviour. So polite and so helpful !! Wonder what's going on there !?! It would be nice if he could bring that behaviour home sometimes !! DGD is very excited because she had been chosen to be part of a school production (after two auditions !) These children moved to Auckland nearly a year ago so it's heart warming to hear these encouraging things.

A nippy morning hear this morning. New snow on the Alps. I'm off to sew with two friends today so I'll be warm and cozy !

Enjoy your day.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home