Monday, June 18, 2007

Weighing In

I forgot to post yesterday. I'm down a pound from last week, and 3/4" off measurements. Slow, but steady, and most satisfying.

I've been working on a quilt top for the church that lets my quilt guild use their building for our meetings every Monday. 20+ ladies made blocks for it. If I ever volunteer to put one together again, made by ladies who each seem to have their own special 1/4" seam allowance, and who seem to assume that directions are really more just guidelines, I hope someone will just shoot me first. Ended up taking some blocks apart and resewing, and just couldn't use some. I'm glad this quilt will not be going to Paducah, the judges would hurt themselves when they fell down laughing at it.

DH has been in Georgia since last Thursday visiting our DD and helping her get her new house and yard fixed up. He comes home tomorrow. I've been enjoying the peace and quiet, LOL. Today is going to be a stay-in-my-jammies-all-day day, while I make a bunch of nine patches for the border on this quilt top. Heaven!

Pat in Rockport, TX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home