Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Thursday weigh in...

A frustrating week, it has been! I have faithfully followed the food and exercise regime, not even a sniff of chocolate over Easter! And part way through the week I felt awful, dull and head achy, and weighed myself and found I was suddenly three pounds heavier than I had been a few days before! Yuck! I don't know what allergy or hormone glitch caused that, but I was very relieved to see I am getting back on track today, even if it is only a one pound loss from last week's number showing on the scales this morning! (That is 9 pounds in five weeks.) The new challenge will be to keep my fingers out of the goodies -- DH had a poker party last night and there are way too many of my favourite snack foods left in the house right now!

Doris, I think walking around in broad daylight with a mask on would be safer than doing the same thing in the dark! You be careful, girl! Some paranoid type is going to take a shot at you one of these mornings -- or you will suddenly start seeing reports in the local media about sightings of extraterrestrials! LOL

Very little progress on the sewing room this week, due to other obligations, but I have a couple more big bags of fabric for charity ready to go. I hope to get the rest of the thinning out done today and tomorrow -- I am getting very anxious to be able to actually *sew* in that room again! I keep finding wonderful things I had forgotten I had!

But first I have to make another batch of those dog biscuits and get them in the oven! (BTW, I put the recipe in a 'comment' to the post asking for the recipe) That is the chore for the morning today. After that I get to go to the bank and find out why they took somebody else's utility bill payment out of my account! Grrrr!

Hope you are all having satisfying days today. :)
Jean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home