Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Doris, walking at 4:30 AM?????

Oh, my, if you are walking at 4:30 AM, my hat is off to you. I have those dorky looking pollen masks, but forget to use them half the time.
Are you trying to get your body used to the time change?
I just started talking in ernest to my DH and GFs about our possible trip next year. I'm thinking that the first of June is the best time to go. Have been reading the Rick Steves web site about the input from visitors to Ireland. What I've gleaned is --forget the ring of Kerry, Dublin is crowded just like any other large city. The driving with the automatic rental car seems to be the best way to go.
I'm in a fog still, trying to wake up. Going to switch from coffee to tea, and do some stretching.
Just a few sprinkles here yesterday an last night, and foggy today. Just like my brain.
We are off to Daytona Beach tomorrow for an early 29th anniversary celebration. Am going to ask for a "squirl resistant" bird feeder and a digital camera, in that order as some gifts.
Hope you all have a great day, and the snow melts soon.
Sara in foggy Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home