Thursday, April 12, 2007

Good morning!

Thanks for the feedback on the LeMoyne Star as well as Sharyn Craig. I'm feeling less scared now.

SARA IN FLA - I'm having to walk so early because it is still dark,,, so that nobody sees me in the surgical mask. I look so dumb and may scare them. LOL

HOCKEY - Our Predators lost to San Jose Sharks in a ... double overtime!!! last night. We got home from the game reeeeeally late. We all agreed that the referees' money was on the Sharks. Bad reffing but both teams played really well. San Jose has a good team and I was surprised we held up that long against them. 'nother game Friday night at home. TTFN & hugs to all,

Doris

1 Comments:

At April 12, 2007 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Cher in BC said...

Doris,

Our Vancouver Canucks played the Dallas Stars in the first of 7 last night too.
Went to 4 OT's.
Good thing today is my day off or I wouldn't have been able to watch it all. It was sure an exciting game though and on Friday they play again but I have to work on Sat morning.
Cher in BC

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home