Thursday, April 12, 2007

I just knew it

I knew that if I got caught up with all my project and slowed down a little something would catch me and it sure did. I am now the benefactor of a really nasty sius infection. I have bags under my eyes incredible. I talk funny and look even worse.
Okay is that enough feeling sorry for myself. I really must not complain because I never had a cold all lst year and I imagine I should have my share.
Congratulations to all those losing all the weight. It has to be really hard work and I hope you can all hang in there.
On the traveling front we just booked our trip to Victoria again. Yeah, considering that we have piles of snow again and it is supposed to snow here all weekend I have a nice trip to look forward to. By the time we leave we more than likely will have decent weather here too but I am sure out west they will be so much further along than us.
I just love B.C.
Nothing to report on the sewing front as I just do not feel well enough to even think sewing.
Time to quit for the day so I will say good night and hugs all around.
Grace in Ont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home