Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Last day of summer here !

and that's hard to believe ! This has been a poor summer and the "long lazy days " that we look forward, have been few and far between. Fortunately March is often a settled and sunny month so...here's hoping..

Jane, I hope you soon sort your problems out. Wish I could help you with some suggestions but I approach the whole process with trepidation ! The one thing I have noticed is that I have to wait until all of the pictures, on the sign in page, are visible before the "sign in" process will work.. I suppose that is fairly basic !!

Celia, you have suddenly become the "expert" here ! Thank you for your help. I hope Terter will soon make it here , I see she can post on the other page.. Loved the photo of your winter wonderland.. I know what you mean about travelling funds all going on visits to the family. We hope to get to UK again this year, with a DD there and four DGC, two sisters and their families, it is a worthwhile trip ,but I often dream of all the other places in the world that I would like to visit......We never seem to manage interesting "stop-overs' either. Always in too much of a hurry to either get there or to return home !

We are off to Auckland tomorrow, to catch up with DD#2 and her family. DH has a birthday on Monday so we thought we would share it with the family.. He misses them all so much. I am more used to being separated from those I love, but it's an experience DH isn't taking to easily.

Enjoy your day,
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home