Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Grace's retreat

I'm with Celia; it would be fun to go to Grace's. The MI retreat is a very fond memory of mine. Judging from that one, we would still have fun even if there were no quilt show to attend. We spent a lot of time sewing and talking - and talking and talking!
I just spent a weekend with the grandchildren and attending baby Jack's baptism. All went well, and I got in lots of baby cuddling despite the fact that the other grandmother was also there. Mom and Dad didn't get to see the baby much.
I also have my car back and am very happy about that. The weather in the north was gorgeous this weekend, and I got to drive home in the sunshine on bare roads. Quite a contrast to the last time I drove that way. Maybe winter will be over soon? Actually, it would be better if we got a lot more snow. As it stands now, we will be very dry in the spring, and that means lots of forest fires.
Brenda in Nn Ontario

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home