Sunday, February 25, 2007

HUH?

I haven't been able to log in for several days. It still seems strange to me now. At one point I got an error message saying Google has no such user. I'd been trying to log in by clicking the log in link at the right hand top of the page and nothing would happen after I entered the user name (my email address) and the password. Tonight I came in through the back door with a comment to Grace's post. Earlier today I sent a message to poor beleaguered Eric asking for his advice since I didn't seem to be able to communicate with Google. Hmmm. This gets curiouser and curiouser. Think I'll leave the site and try to come back through the log in link again. Don't want to bother Eric unneccessarily.

Jane in NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home