Sunday, February 25, 2007

news about retreat 2007?

Hello,

It is about time to make some decisions , but first I need to tell you. The quilting guild lady that was supposed to look after the quilt show quit in the fall and did not mention to any one that she had. So now a new lady has been found but the quilt show information is sketchy for her , so a whole new format has to be started. So she has postponed the show until May of 2009. So much for my retreat.Maybe. Would those who wanted a retreat still have a retreat. From the events that I had started to list I was already thinking of cutting out some because of time restraints. So I have lots to do. What with our own show and Tell , trunk shows, some demos and a field trip the time would be well spent , even to being together and spending quality time. I need to know what the consensus is among you.
I would still like to do this in Sept. If enough are interested I can start finalizing some of my plans and will let you all know the what , when and how much.The information as it is Final.
Please let me know. kuiken@nrtco.net
I am going to try and post a couple of pics. I finally got some quilts on the computer. the Peace Lily is the first thing I ever worked on as a quilt. It hooked me for paper piecing and it is still my favorite.
The Cathedral window quilt was my second piece and is finally on the bed. Those who were at Rosey's retreat will know that I had started it I had about 5 strips done then. It is now a queen size and all finished. If these two work I will post my most favorite quilt at another time.
I was watching that weather system too Rosey, but it is totally missing us and we have the most gorgeous weather fore cast. We are even going above freezing by wed. Maybe my sewer lines will unthaw sure hope so.
Looking forward to hearing some good vibes.
Hugs to all. Love looking at all the picture. Like having our own private show and time we want.
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home