Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday evening

and it is only a minus 14 Celsius.....remember that is more than mild for us in Northern Manitoba....we had light snow all day, it is amazing how much fell but it is soft and fluffy and the Yorkie Gang were enjoying chasing each other around in it.....why they have to put their faces right in to the snowbanks is beyond me....

Hard to believe that the end of February is almost here....I like short months, especially in winter!

Quiet day around here with DH puttering with his stained glass projects and I have been going between doing embroidery on one quilt project and starting another...the new one is in soft spring colours so it is a good one to work on especially on snowy days...

Yes, Rosey please post your quilt pictures again...or can we access them through the B&B website? I tried the candian quilter website but they only have 2006 and the current one there......I still intend to do the bird one, but will hone my appliques skills first....

1 Comments:

At February 26, 2007 at 5:37 PM , Blogger katyquilt said...

That's neat! My husband does stain glass panels! He is currently working on some "quilt" square panels. So far he has finished one, Fair and Square. I am keeping my fingers crossed that these are a "present" for ME! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home