Saturday, February 24, 2007

Birthday Quilt

ROSEY: Yes, please - is there a way we can see a picture of the Canadian bird quilt from the cover of the magazine? The ladies have done a wonderful job choosing the fabrics but what a lot of time you obviously spent in designing those birds. Could we see your flower quilt again too??

MARION: Loved your photos!

MARY & SANDI: I hope you both were able to meet up at the craft show.

KNITTING: I started knitting in my teens - lots of jumpers and cardigans for myself but stopped once the boys were old enough to refuse to wear them. LOL But after a 20+ year break I offered to knit a jumper (sweater?) for DS#3 while he was going through a Canadian winter and he should be getting it in the post any day now (better late than never!) I'm just waiting to see if his head goes through the hole and if the length is OK.

Autumn just around the corner here but not quite yet. This has been our hottest February on record and the long-range forecast is for more hot days. Rain would be nice though.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.
Fran in S. Australia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home