Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Checking in again.

Irene, I have to confess that I had never heard of Baja so I Googled it. Looks to be a beautiful place. Maybe one day I will be able to travel much farther afield and see some of these lovely places. Right now I use most of my vacation budget to visit my Dad in the UK. He will be 96 in July and still going strong. I call him every week and he still keeps me busy wondering what he will get up to next. Lots of surprises sometimes. lol He has a DVD player now and thinks he is in the world of Hi-Tec. The first time I called him after Christmas when he got it he didn't want to speak to me because he was watching a movie. Had to call him back after it ended and tell him where to find the pause button. Too funny! I try to remember that after all he is from the era of wind up gramophones. Hmmm...actually, I can remember seeing one of those myself at my Grandma's house as a kid. Oh well!

Is anyone thinking of joining up for Grace's retreat in Ontario next year? They really are great, and very casual fun ladies ! I hope to be able to go and am planning on being there so far. I remember the last one in MI, Brenda was a bit apprehensive about going, but I know it was Brenda who had the most fun in the end! Hope to see you at the next one Brenda.

We are warming up here a little better each day. At least we are above sub zero temps now. After this month we can start to look forward to spring arriving. Enough snow and cold for this year.

Still trying to get Ter Ter sorted out and registered here, but she will turn up at some time. 8^

Have a great day everyone,
Celia

I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home