Tuesday, February 27, 2007

RETREAT AND POSTING TROUBLE

I'm thinking about the retreat. Ricky Tims and Alex Anderson will be in Knoxville in Sept too so I'll have to make a choice. When the dates for ON are set let me know.

I'm continuing to have big trouble logging in and now I see I don't have control over the font anymore. Is it my gremlin or Google's? I had to get in, once more, by posting a comment before posting on the board. I had to go through the comment process four times before that worked too. It's getting tiresome. Initially things worked swimmingly. I'll see if Google can help. Even posting this I had to mess with the post button by right clicking it then clicking on "open on a new page". If anyone out there can help me I'd appreciate it. It may be some setting on my computer that has gone awry but I'm too ignorant to deal with anything so subtle.

Frustrated in NC,
Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home