Thursday, October 1, 2015

First mild frost in the country

Since my camera isn't working, the internet had a picture of a dipladenia, which looks exactly like my pink and rosy dipladenia plant which I rescued last night from it's place of twining around our front porch post this summer.  It's a beautiful plant and one I've promised myself for years and I've loved it.  It's blossoms greet me walking past the porch and B&B guests have all remarked on it.  Last night before turning out the lights and taking the dogs out for one last potty, I didn't trust the cool temperature and sure enough, this morning, there was frost on the field grass and on my studio roof.  I untwined my dipladenia about 10 last night and brought it inside.  Glad I did.
Rosey

1 Comments:

At October 1, 2015 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Very pretty Rosey.
We are on the fast track to the kitchen re-do.
Sara in Florida

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home