Thursday, January 22, 2015

This is MaryJo's comment to the posting below..and ignore any comments, I've messed them up...Rosey

When my son was tiny, we lived in a house heated by oil.  He had asthmatic bronchitis for two winters.  My dad was asthmatic so we assumed that he was, also.  We moved to a home heated with wood and the asthmatic bronchitis stopped.  The doctor said he just 'outgrew' his problem.  I never thought so and never again lived in a home heated by oil.  Lots of work, but a problem solved.
MaryJo

1 Comments:

At January 24, 2015 at 5:51 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Mary Jo, I don't think many of us are aware of how chemicals in our environment can affect our health until something happens to make us sit up and take notice of it. Quilt cloth alone is full of chemicals.
Rosey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home