Monday, April 8, 2013

Daughter sick of snow

My DD who has never said anything bad about the weather in North Dakota in 4 years is sick of the snow,  It snowed on Easter Sunday, again yesterday, and they are expecting more today & this week. She even posted a picture on her facebook page of a 1 ft. high snowman, lying on the porch, with kitchen knives in it.  Voodoo Snowman!
I didn't make it any better by sending her a picture of wind surfers at the beach on Sat.  Warm here, about 75 here, the wind has died down.  DH has gone for a bike ride, but I'm just too tired.  The darling doggie children, and ?? kept me awake last night.  Going to take a warm bath soon.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At April 9, 2013 at 5:11 AM , Blogger Laura in IA said...

The winter/snow in the Midwest has been most dreadful this year. EVERY weekend there has been a forecast for snow with snow days for school on more Monday/Tuesday than I like to think. We have 6 snow days to make up at the end of the school year and our number is low! I'm pretty grumpy about it too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home