Sunday, February 10, 2013

Patterns galore

I decided this morning to look through the huge box of quilt patterns in the closet in hopes of finding the pattern for the quilt I posted on the other page. No luck, but....... I did find a LOT of patterns that I no longer have any use for. There are old ones, reasonably new ones, applique, holiday, paper pieced (including three of the "big quilt" patterns with the pattern pieces for making a queen size) and everything in between. A lot of them have never even seen the light of day. There may be a few that I made in years past, but mostly they are unused. They fill one of the flat rate mailing boxes. The first person who decides they can't live without these can have them. Just email me at kathi_in_idaho**at**yahoo**dot**com, and I'll put them in the mail. The dash in the email addy is the underline one, not the hyphen.

I'm also going to post this on Jill's Yahoo board, since there are some of us who can't get on here.

Kathi


1 Comments:

At February 14, 2013 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Kathi in Idaho said...

They have found a home.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home