Thursday, January 31, 2013

"Upstairs, Downtown" what a hoot.

The take off was really funny.  I did sit down and watch the episode #4 (?) with the twist.  Oh, my, I didn't see that coming.
We had a record high temp. yesterday of 83 (85 at airport) today is windy, rained a bit overnight, and tom. night will be 32.   I think the calendar thinks it is March 1 not Feb. 1.  Hope none of our people were hit by any of the storms, tornados in the south and east of US.  The dogs are bugging me for their walk, but I want to take a shower first.
Have to go to the police sub-station today for a copy of the police report I filed about the identity theft, and send it to TransUnion, credit people.  They will flag the account for 7 years, and share the info with the other 2 big credit people.  I did open some mail sent to Mom at the nursing home, a Master Card was opened in her name, but the nursing home address was on it.  Got nowhere with MasterCard, one #800 number, then another, no live human to help, so after 45 min. of that I gave up.  I can see why people get so upset, I felt like throwing the phone against the wall.
Have a big file folder of all that I have done, hand written notes and all in case I have to prove anything in the future.
Sara in fla

3 Comments:

At January 31, 2013 at 3:11 PM , Blogger Joleen in MN said...

It is 6 below zero actual air temperature in Southern MN and it is supposed to get colder by tonight and into tomorrow. They are predicting 32 below with the windchill. Good time to work on a few projects...inside. Joleen in COLD MN

 
At February 1, 2013 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Last night it was -22 in my DD's town with wind chill of -42.
Sara

 
At February 1, 2013 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Last night it was -22 in my DD's town with wind chill of -42.
Sara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home