Friday, January 18, 2013

Interesting photograph Morro Bay California

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2013/01/16/2359073/alice-cahill-photography-bird.html

My friend, Susan, from Morro Bay & Cayucos, California sent this into me this morning.  I wondered if quilters would enjoy seeing it.  We are so aware of texture and line and colour that I feel some will relate to its beauty.  I posted this and the size of the font picked up from the link word size...too small.  I've learned what 'T' is on the tool bar.  It's Font Size.  Something new all the time.  I may become an expert at posting...though I somehow doubt it.

RoseyP

 in Ontario, Canada
 
 

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2013 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

What a fantastic shot, and the colors all blended so well. Thanks for sharing, it's terrific!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home