Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dang! Trying to post

OK-this the 5th try in so many days.  Google blog doesn't seem to like me.  Tried 3 times on the I-pad, now trying the desk 'puter.  I was making a comment about Rosey's kitchen.  I have the same stove.  (not that that means anything)  We remodeled the kitchen in white abt. 8 or 9 years ago.
Did a 5K last Sat.  The Marine Corps had a 5K with their 1/2 marathon.  I had done the 1/2 about 5 years ago, but think those days are gone.  Got very dehydrated 5 years ago, and remember how terrible it was.
Am looking forward to our "hometown retreat" with guild Fri.Sat. and 1/2 Sunday.  Bring any project, set up machines Fri. morning and just quilt.  We paid a fee, and breakfast,lunch and dinner are provided.  Will sleep at the condo at the beach, which makes DH very happy.
We are having our first cool spell today.  Under 80 for the forcast.  Also an end to the wet summer.  Not that I am complaining, It was nice after so many years of drought.  Just have to get out and pull weeds.
Sara in Fla. who is hoping this posts.

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2012 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Well done for persisting Sarah ! I gave up trying to post. I think I will have to keep in touch by just adding comments from time to time ! Hi everybody ..

 
At October 10, 2012 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

It is harder for me to make a "comment" than to post! The blog people (new term) keep wanting me to sign up for things.
No, I don't want to! How are things down under????
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home