Sunday, June 17, 2012

That's some ship!

OK Doris, I'm dying to know the name of the ship, and is it owned by a Saudi prince?  It's as big as a cruise ship.  Many years ago, while living in So. Fla. DH and I went to dinner in Ft. Lauderdale at the 17th St. Causway, at a Marriott.  There was several large yachts there, but the biggest one was flying a Saudi flag.  It kind-a gave me chills.  This was way before 9-11, or any recent troubles in the middle east.
And-I'd love to have a few slabs of that marble.
Gearing up to fight with the gov. over their crazy records.  Evidently they sent a form letter to my Mom c/o the nursing home about more information they needed, which of course she never received, or would know what to do with.  Thankfully the hospice worker found a copy and E mailed it to me, on Friday afternoon.  The deadline for the "more information" was supposed to be June 11th.  Proof that her savings account is closed, proof that the paid funeral arrangement cannot be revolked.  Good grief.  The woman is 94 can hardly see, like she is going to do that.
I'm glad to see picture of other places.  More from others please!  Even if it is your hometown, it is a virtual vacation for us.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home