Friday, September 9, 2011

Donna in LEH

Thank you for posting the web site. I took a look, read the nice article --- and this is the really important part IMO --- there is the usual brief advertisement before the news story for the video portion. As my eyes rolled back up into my head (because there are almost no videos online anymore that don't have a commercial first that we must suffer through) thinking "oh gag, yet another ad", it caught my eye and jerked me to attention.

The very brief 'commercial', before the video begins, is a very important reminder to all of us . . . and I won't give any 'spoilers.' You really need to see it.

1 Comments:

At September 9, 2011 at 9:22 AM , Blogger tobylehnj said...

Thanks for viewing the CBS News video. It was very touching. I knew that ladies of this blog would be interested in seeing Ken and Steve, the people we made the quilts for 10 years ago. Many wondering how Ken is doing. They do an interview each year (it seems) and this being the 10 anniversary, I knew there would be a story. You can see his hands still have not completely healed after many surgeries. I hope others got to see the video, since I could not copy and poast the addreess. I hope what I did post was enought to see it.
Donna, LEH,NJ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home