Thursday, September 8, 2011

an update

Great weather here. Looks like we are heading into fall. I can not believe that the leaves are already changing colour.
I guess we managed to be away for the hottest week of the summer. I really enjoy the cooler summer weather.
Have been very busy making applesauce. DH loves it and the apples are so plentiful this year. every time we turn around some else is suggesting an apple tree.
Rosey you asked, and so far all seems to be okay. We still have some tests to go through, but hopefully it was an anomaly. It really shook the whole family as DH has always been the one who was never sick. Tall, skinny( and I mean skinny, there is no fat on him at all, go figure, we eat the same stuff) , no health issues and then this happens. But all is well . Kind of funny because we now all try to watch him without him realizing we are watching. I am sure we will return to normal shortly, we just need time. LOL
I just want to get back to sewing again everyday. There are so many things in my head.
Take care
Nice to see Jean post and I know we have to try and be here more often.
Grace in On.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home