Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quebec City

Sara, do NOT hestitate to take this trip...at that time of year, the leaves are turning, it's very colourful, the weather is not cold but pleasant...it couldn't be a nicer time of year here in that part of Canada. I've never been to Quebec City and keep promising myself it's a trip to take. One of these days. Go on the internet and Google Quebec City. I'm sure you'll find it very enjoyable. French Canadian is spoken, not Parisian French. Louise Penny's last book was set in Quebec City. Rosey

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2011 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Well, since I don't speak any French, I don't know the difference between Paris French and Canadian French. Hopefully someone there speaks English!
DH has worked late the last 3 nights, so haven't had the chance to discuss it with him.
I started reading the latest Louise Penny book, but put it down to read something else.
Will have to go back to it soon.
Sara in fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home