Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Good morning, Spring is back

Spring has returned here, after 3 days of heat. I went to ACE hardware last evening and got some Sedum, some angel wing begonias and some things that no one knows what they are. Will be putting them in the ground in a few min. when I finish my coffee.
It is only supposed to be 72 today! Now if the legustrum would not bloom I'd be a happy camper.
It is so sweet, and makes my eyes itch.
JANE-that is good news. I went to get mamo a few weeks ago, and have not heard back. Will have to put call in, but am thinking no news is good news.
Don't know any other news. Preparing for Easter, even though we will be out of town.(that doesn't prevent me from buying and eating chocolate bunnies) We were married on April 22. Little did we know it would be "Earth Day" the following year. It falls on Good Friday this year. 33 years!

Did I mention that our old house in West Palm beach has been forclosed on? I drove by and since it was empty looking, went and looked in the windows.
We built it in 1979.... sold it in 1990 for $89,000, it re-sold a few years ago for $370,000, now is forclosed on and is for sale for $160,000 I'm sure it was way over-priced at the 370 mark. When hurrican Wilma hit a few years ago lots of trees fell down in their yard.
It is strange to go down the street, see all the changes. Lots of fences up, lots of pick-ups in the yards, etc.
OK, time to hit the yard!
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home