Monday, April 25, 2011

AQS - Paducah *alert* last=minute venue change

AQS SHOW - My quilt guild forwarded us members an email from the AQS in Paducah, advising us that the river is rising and flood gates are being installed. Since the show is literally right on the banks of the Ohio River, they're moving the show a little more inland.

Here is the link from the email to the notice on AQS's site:

http://www.americanquilter.com/quilt_world/news_view.php?id=179

* * * * *

ROSEY P - What an adorable Aussie apron! Did you appliqué by hand or machine?

GRACE IN ONT - I like your quilt in the photo!

JANE IN NC - Good to read that you've been hiking! Your legs, etc. must be fully recovered. Snoopy Dance!

SARA IN FL - Thank you for the tip on the quilt show in J'ville. I will email you as your trip approaches, and if you're not on your trip, maybe we'll be able to get together and meet.

Laundry room remodel is now complete. Hooray! I think I'll love having a F/L washer, but there is definitely an adjustment, or learning curve as some people call it. It kept me busy all weekend, washing and watching the show through the glass door. I am so easily amused. ;-)

Hugs to everyone!



1 Comments:

At April 26, 2011 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Grace in On said...

Thank you Doris. Busy trying to quilt it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home