Monday, April 18, 2011

Sore fingers & Dog grooming apron


I was asked to make another dog grooming apron for the US Australian Shepherd Association Junior Handlers event held in May of this year by my pup's breeder. So, my seventh dog grooming apron in the past year. I appliqued the units to a stiff piece of sparkly material. Never again on that kind of background material...too heavy and stiff. It looks nice but...one week of this and my fingers are sore. The pup's name is Sonny, a blue merle puppy of some years ago and used with permission of his breeder Cathy Davis of Melody Australian Shepherds.

We had whirling dervishes of blinding snow yesterday. It came in waves; one minute we could not see out the window for the curtain of snow, the next, the sun was out. Surely a sign of the schizophrenic month of April that we experience here in southern Ontario. But, the grass is greening up and I'm going to pot some pansies tomorrow...if it is sunny. Rosey


2 Comments:

At April 19, 2011 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Lovely work Rosey. Sorry about the fingers though ! How strange that you are potting up pansies, that's exactly what I've been doing this morning .
M.

 
At April 20, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Sandi Irish said...

Wow! That's wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home