Thursday, April 14, 2011

Christchurch

Marion, I can imagine how you and your DH are feeling , my friend's husband has been down there since the first quake and he has photos.I really think the city will never be the same and such an English city. The trees and surroundings are very English and I used to feel very much at home. While it is very good up here not to have to sweep all the leaves in winter I still miss the English plants and trees. I personally don't think it will be possible to rebuild the old houses etc. I still have a picture in my mind of the family homestead of the Aussie rugby coach, can't remember his name. Only a quick note I am trying to beat the rain, weeds, I don't need any more growth there. Hugs to all , Bee in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home