Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Here I am, visiting



Hello, I am so loving all the pictures. It has been so cold here and like Rosey we had that weird snow days a couple of days ago. It is sunny this morning and I am hoping it will stay that way for today.



My knee replacement is doing very well . I keep bending and flexing my knee to see when the pain will start and there is none. Never thought I would go looking for it , but it is so amazing that I have none(in that knee anyway0 FANTASTIC.



If i c an figure it out , I will try to post a picture of my New York roundabout that I have been working on. I am doing the finishing bits of quilting.It has been fun, but I really need way more experience machine quilting.



Have a great day



Grace

4 Comments:

At April 20, 2011 at 4:54 AM , Blogger Bee said...

Grace, I am going next weekend to make a New York beauty top , would you mind if I do the same as yours. I want to use mine as a wall hanging in my lounge. The size of yours looks just right for me. Hugs Bee in NZ

 
At April 20, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Sandi Irish said...

Grace, that's fabulous!

 
At April 20, 2011 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Jane in NC said...

Such points!!! I am impressed to say the least.

Also glad to read of your wonderful knee recovery.

Cheers,
Jane

 
At April 20, 2011 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Joleen in MN said...

Good job Grace! I am jealous of your "perky points." Hope your knee recovery continues! Joleen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home