Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter, all

It doesn't seem possible that it really is springtime/Eastertime. Our weather has been so changeable. I guess that's spring, though. As the librarian in the little town where the cabin is says, "The first day of spring and the first day of spring weather don't necessarily coincide."


We returned yesterday from a week at the cabin. DH finally looked around yesterday morning and said he was TIRED of snow. It will be at least a month before we go back. Hopefully the snow will be gone by then.




The picture I'm including is of a pair of Canadian geese who were vying with another pair for the highest nesting spot they could find. I'm still trying to figure out how they get the little guys to the water when they are that high up. Sorry that the clarity isn't too great, but I was zoomed in as far as I could go.


Kathi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home