Saturday, March 12, 2011

Good idea, Sandi


On a day when everything here in Southern Ontario is achromatic and not even that...there is a cloudy lens over the entire landscape outside my studio window, so I searched through my files for some of last summer's colour. This is our view from our kitchen window; the arbor, home-made & rather rickety; the green grass compliments of Mother Nature. It will come again.

Sandi, your grandbabe is so sweet. You must be thrilled with the possible prospect of having her move closer to home.

Grace, I'm glad you're on the mend with your knee operation. Winter's tough enough without having something like this but on the other hand, it may have been a distraction. The older we get, our social life is sometimes reduced to a round of doctor's appts.

Doris, you're right about your soap-box lecture. I'm in the process of trying to get my son to remember to go into his local bank to sign some papers so that he can co-sign on my safety deposit box up here in the country, otherwise, all those millions stashed away in there will be locked up the minute I cork off until they get the will probated or whatever....he doesn't view me as 'getting older'. There are days.....
Fran, I hope this catches you and that you have a safe journey through the East to the UK.

I am not religious, per se, more of a spiritual nature but I truly wonder if there isn't something to Revelations, having read the Bible from cover to cover. I wonder what is happening to the world.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home