Friday, March 11, 2011


Somebody mentioned wanting a happy picture. Here's one of baby Evelyn at about 4 weeks old.
DD, Dsil and Dgd may be moving back to the cities which would be wonderful!

Other than that, not much to report. I submitted a new black and white fabric grouping to Blank and whatever if finally picked should be out in the fall. More flowers and leaves and other little prints...

I'm trying very hard to finish up some quilts. I owe my sister (that does my graphics for my patterns) a big one that has been partially done for a few years. My niece needs to get her wedding quilt-2 year anniversary in in May! And, I really should make a baby quilt for the Dgd! I just have borders to put on a Blooming 9-patch for my sister and then the quilting. It's a biggy!

Back at it! Hugs to all!
Sandi

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2011 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

She's beautiful ! Congratulations Sandi. Enjoy. She'll be a teenager before you know it !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home