Wednesday, February 9, 2011



HI all. I have a new grand baby. This is Evelyn Joyce and she was born on 1-31, weighed in at 6lbs, 11 oz and was 19" long. Lots of hair on this little on but my daughter prayed for lots of hair and a small healthy baby and that's just what they have!

I got to spend all of last week with my dd and dsil so I didn't get much quilting done, trying to catch up now. I'm working on a Quilt of Valor for Timeless Treasures. Several of the fabric companies have QOV fabrics and are working with Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting. The plan is for a quilter to mentor a non-quilter and make one of these easy quilts, hopefully snagging the non-quilter into our world. I designed the Timeless' quilt.
Off to work, have a great day, stay safe those in the snow belt!

5 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Oh my! What a gorgeous little girl! But you simply loved holding her. :-) Enjoy!
Hugz, Mary in Oregon

 
At February 9, 2011 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

What a wonderful blessing!
I really love the one of her yawning,
such a good picture. (just a tiny bit envious as I have grandsons)
Sara in Fla.

 
At February 10, 2011 at 5:07 AM , Blogger Laura in IA said...

Congratulation to all. She is beautiful.

 
At February 10, 2011 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Jean at Mill Bay said...

Oh, lucky you! She is a beauty and granddaughters are so much fun! Hint: little sundresses are fun to sew!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

What a pretty baby and I love that head of hair. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home