Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cold noses report

It has rained cats and dogs here all day, starting about 4:00 AM with thunderstorms.
I know it doesn't compare to all the bad snow, etc. and the weather in Australia, but enough!
Took the little fur-children out at 8:00AM for their morning walk. I had to put their rain slickers on them, and they were not happy. (Do wish I had a video camera along, they are so cute)
Polly needed a hair cut, so took her in for grooming. There was a delay, so it was over 3 hrs. there. Poor thing. She is in my lap as I type this. It's a 2 dog bone day.
I spent over an hour trying to get the walking foot on my machine, finally gave up.
Just tried again, and did it in 2 min. Go figure.
Any suggestions as to how to put eyelash yarn on a jacket collar without mushing it down? I thought the walking foot would do it, but it is still a mess. Thankfully I'm doing small samples.
I tried the couching foot, but no luck.
On a brighter note, the new wall paper I ordered for my small bathroom came in. It is really pretty. Once it gets up will post a picture. Cupids and doves. White and silver, very feminine.
The side walls will have silver and white stripes to coordinate.
Sara in soggy Fla.

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2011 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Sara - I don't know if any walking foot that is easy to put on. I guess that's why Pfaff girls love their IDT. Like you, some days the darned thing does not want to go on my machine, and others.... it pops right on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home