Saturday, January 8, 2011

winter reading

On another board, the (Canadian author) Louise Penny mysteries were recommended. Have any of you read them yet? Opinions?

It's getting cold tonight, 18° F, and snow coming in tomorrow night through Monday. I topped off my bird feeders this afternoon and put out suet, as well, so they'll be able to eat. Current forecast says that Laura in AL will get more than we will. I'll bet schools will be closed on Monday for us, as well as the system where you teach. 0_o Atlanta is expecting six inches of snow by Monday a.m. It's all going south of us.

JANE IN NC --- you must be getting a lot of snow right now!? I hope your pantry is well stocked.
How is your foot coming along? I'm off to read your post on the main BB page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home