Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year Wishes

to all , health and happiness and lots of quilting. All my kittens apart from one have gone to their new homes and the one left is a special needs kitten, he they think , has been thrown against a wall and has water on the brain. he will be OK but he needs lots of TLC. At the moment he walks sideways, how anyone could do this makes me want t0 cause mayhem and i am determined to get him working like a kitten should. The girls who looked after him before his "accident"say he was the most gorgeous kitty . Will keep you posted and even if I can work out how will post a photo. I had a very quiet new year all my kids were away and I decided to go to bed early, silly me,I lay there waiting for the fireworks so got up anyway. My computer is working so well so I went to Africam.com and I was watching elephants live on the computer. I alway's wanted to go to Africa on a photo safari and this is going to be the nearest way I can see all the elephants etc.The weather seems to be improving in the USA so keep warm and drive safely, except for poor Jane I suppose she is still snowed in.Hugs to all, Bee in NZ.

2 Comments:

At January 1, 2011 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Happy New Year wishes to you as well, Bee! May 2011 be extra special for you.
Hugz, Mary in Oregon

 
At January 1, 2011 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Fran (Sth Aust) said...

Happy New Year, Bee! Looking forward to seeing you sometime in the next 12-18(?) months!! Many hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home