Friday, December 31, 2010

True Grit

I know people are talking resolutions, but I wanted to mention that True Grit is a 5 * movie.
We went to see it last Sat. afternoon, and it was wonderful. For those of us old enough to remember the John Wayne one, this is better. Even the music was great.
OK, resolutions. Sigh. . . I'm going into another year about 25 lbs. over what I want to be. Have lost about 10 since Thanksgiving, so that is a plus. Yesterday registered for the local 15K run/walk in March. So I'm making that my resolution. Being able to walk/jog to the finish line in under 2 and 1/2 hrs. Staying healthy is another. The sinus crud is still with me and Benedryl is my new best friend.
Next Thurs,Fri and Sat. I'm taking a free class at my quilt guild on Figure Flattering quiltwear. To get the strips done before Thurs. is a goal.
Happy New Year to all.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home