Friday, December 31, 2010

I am here to read all the time and see many friends. Have felt bad for some even if I did not say so, and have been happy along with others. I am standing in my little corner trying to fight the good fight, just not winning yet. I am still standing though and that is a good thing. This has been one of the roughest year we have experienced and it has taken a toll on both of us.
Looking forward to the New Year , It can only get better.
So I am Wishing you all a Verrrry Happy New Year and may you all make Happy memories.
Grace in On.

3 Comments:

At December 31, 2010 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Fran (Sth Aust) said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At December 31, 2010 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Fran (Sth Aust) said...

HUGS to you, Grace and wishing you a much better year in 2011

 
At January 1, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Dear Grace, I'm with you in your fighting the good fight. I'm always sending hugz even if I don't tell you to be on the alert for them. :-) You've been through a lot. Take the time you need and eventually it will be better. I was in a fog for over 14 months after my sister passed so I can sort of relate.
More hugz to you!
Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home