Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year

Inspired by a few posts here, I sorted out and tidied up my sewing room on New Year's Day. Bulldozed is more like it, but I digress..... The flotsam and jetsam from my Christmas gift projects needed to be dealt with before anything could be done. Now it is much better, and I've begun adjusting a pattern for a white shirt that I've been needing to make myself for a while.

The floods in Queensland, Australia are horrible. Do we have any BBers there? The news has carried a lot of photos here and the enormity and devastation of it all is unfathomable. One TV news report said it covers an area the size of Texas.

Rosey P - The reviews on "True Grit" have been very good. Thank you for your opinion, as I trust real people opinions more than I trust critics. I hope to see it, either at cinema or once it hits cable TV.

I hope everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. DH and I stayed home on NYE, as usual. We cooked a nice meal and pretended we were in a high end restaurant. ;-) Afterward we watched "When Harry Met Sally" (one of our favorites) and called it a night by 10 p.m. We are such wild people. LOL

(((Hugs to everyone)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home