Monday, December 6, 2010

You tube stuff

Funny, I was in a mood to take a break a few min. ago (after spending 2 plus hours decorating) and got on Youtube and looked at the Walmart people at 3 AM--Oh, I feel so skinny and beautiful after that! I guess people don't check themselves in mirror, or don't care if their behind sticks out. I'll check out the Hallelujah singing after I get off here.
My DH's friend from college left this morning, after FSU lost to VA. Tech over the weekend. It was cold in Charlotte, NC, they went out and bought long underware, and hand and feet warmers. Snow and some rain for the first 15 min. Now I'm washing dark red shirts, etc. and the normal Monday laundry. I'm glad they went and had a bit of fun, even though their team didn't win.
My cleaning lady cancelled on me today. AGH! Glad I put the party off until next Monday, or I'd be in a panic. --actually I was at 9:00 AM, but gave myself a good lecture, put on Christmas music on CD player and calmed down----
The fake Christmas tree is lying in the middle of the kitchen floor, taking up lots of room. DH promissed to help get it set up tonight. I've triped over it about 4 times already today.

We are supposed to have below freezing temps tonight, and through Sat. night. Have one tropical plant covered, but the majority of them are on their own. Too many to cover, lots of wind to blow the covers off also.
OK, off to have some lunch and something hot to drink.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At December 7, 2010 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Sara - I saw on the news that your low temps are nearly as bad as ours. Aaaack. Y'all are not jused to this stuff and it must be terrible thermal shock. Stay warm!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home