Sunday, December 12, 2010

southern hemisphere speak

Bee, I don't know how you're sweltering and we're getting 18 deg C days and rain!! This is December, for heaven's sake. We've had no Spring to speak of either, and only one day in the high 30s so far. I need heat!!

I have been retired for 2 1/2 days. Hasn't sunk in yet, even though I'm wearing the silver bracelet which was part of my farewell gift vbg I have about 10 quilts planned so I won't have time to think about being 'school-sick' when they go back in February. I hope.......

Keep safe in all that snow, all you 'up there'!
Fran

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2010 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Fran, congrats on your retirement! Pretty darned exciting. I'm fairly sure you won't feel left out when school starts again as you'll be keeping SO busy! :-) Enjoy!
Hugz, Mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home