Sunday, December 12, 2010

I am back again

on a new computer which now lets me use broadband.I threw a real wobbly and told Vodafone that i wasn't paying for something i couldn't use and voila I am now back here. I have been busy as i am now a kitten carer and have 4 of the little dears? One is supposed to go tomorrow but I will have another one to take his place. Both Gus and I are having so much fun , he is wonderful with them . Ellie took one look and we now only see her for meals. Little Cara fell over and at this moment wants her two front teeth for Christmas, she pushed them into her gums and hopefully they will come down again. One day she will learn to walk somewhere not run. SO hot here I just wilt until about 8 pm then do housework. I will send this and see if it goes through. I am unable to access my mail addys, so anyone who would like anoye please tell me your addy. quilter123@ihug.co.nz HUGS TO ALL AND KEEP WARM the news has been showing a lot of snow up there. Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home